New iPhone Game : Duck Hunt

Apple iPhone owners can now play “Duck Hunt” thanks to Deron Dantzler, who coded a JavaScript-based version of the Duck Hunt game optimized for the iPhone.

Wrote Mr Dantzler himself:

I’ve never programmed a game before, nor do I claim to be a professional. I’m not really sure what motivated me to do this, it was kind of just an idea hatched out of boredom that turned into a pretty fun little project. I’m sure that there are plenty of bugs to be found, but for those of you who do not want to hack your iPhone in order to play an old classic, this might be a quick fix (even if it isn’t as cool as Mario).



You can:
- Play iPhone Duck Hunt game.
- Download iPhone Duck Hunt game source. (8KB)


Best iPhone Cases

 
Apple Iphone Games. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.